Please read the following terms carefully and apply using the form below. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
[ Work Details ]
- Cleaning and maintenance from 10:00-13:00
- Simple interactions with customers
- 5 days off a month（Requires advance approval）
- Must be able to work at least 2 weeks. We especially welcome those staying over 6 months!
- You will receive a bed in the dormitory (8-10 person room)
- You will stay and work at Casa Noda or Casa Blanca. There are cases where you will be helping at the other guest house
- You are free to use the kitchen but it is a shared space with guests
- We have rice and bread! We also have a variety of cooking utensils and spices
- For non-Japanese applicants, you must have a visa that allows you to work
Outside of work hours guests will continue to treat you as staff. If they come to you with questions, please help them. Additionally, we will ask that you help keep all of the common spaces orderly and clean.